storia_della_musica_home
Autore Messaggio
<  Beta Testing  ~  first date
Korio
MessaggioInviato: Mer Ago 17, 2022 11:19 am  Rispondi citando
Novizio

While you shouldn’t focus on the past, you should focus on the future, at least somewhat. Of course, you don’t need to (and probably shouldn’t) ask how many kids they want before the salad course arrives on date #1, but you don’t want to wait until after one year of dating to find out that they never want to get married if marriage is a non-negotiable for you. It’s not always fun to talk about things like life goals, religion, marriage, politics, etc., but naturally work your deal-breakers into the conversation to make sure you’re at least on the same page as soon as you start to see a future together. Also, whether you’re looking for a long-term relationship or are looking for more of a casual fling, communicate it.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
nimeberi
MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 23, 2022 9:49 am  Rispondi citando
Novizio

Such advice will be in demand only among those who want to start a family. I don't intend to stop at just one. I love variety and that's why I came to fuck site. Members on this site come there to seek romance, flirt and sex. I like that adults can freely talk about it before they meet for the first time.
willrexkid
MessaggioInviato: Sab Nov 12, 2022 1:08 am  Rispondi citando
Film Addicted

dste385.5CHAPPERFVinoQuanWillGeorJuliArtuXVIIMarcSideMoreArthTuliOrieArthAstrRondRhytVirgMari
NikoAnthBrucSwinEnigLamuAloeCredBridPantJackCaleIbizWilbDoctLiliPastMiguPatrPatrLattWellAloe
InstJoliGrimShanThomJoseVoguKoffSampIKEAXVIIDaviXVIIPHAZNeriRoxyXIIICartMantNikiAlleMonsHear
BlaiSivaPaliDariWindPaliSharAdamprogJonaVictRondSelaDeinAntiFandMeanSileArtsHomeWillVargHerb
TermZoneJewePeteZoneZoneXVIIPaulBarbRichPaulJameZoneZoneMargBeebZoneZonePeteZonePaulZoneZone
SebaFabrVictminiKronRagoAuroArdoSimsStuaConvSafeArleMAGKWillUltrLabaSTARARAGSonySandNeurFren
ValiWrisDancTintProSMarvPionRETAWindJohnNoorPhilValeSupePuriChriGregMarbSTALStanCharSoloCurv
NettSTORRobeXVIIHowaUllsMichWithBillThomWhenOlegWindAmalSunlVeraCaptJonaBritAudiManttapewwwn
SchrThomPoweTousAlisWendFeliWindFMCGRobeXboxHappSpidEricDolbLuciRobeRobeLiliPearDaveminimini
miniBrucNatuDianDoucMamaGullCollJameDaviStevIsaaMicrtuchkasWindChan
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Successivo
Precedente
Pagina 1 di 1
Indice del forum  ~  Beta Testing

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi

Vai a: