storia_della_musica_home
Autore Messaggio
<  Cinema  ~  The essential information required by players to run an RS
nfkjasfas
MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 16, 2022 1:34 am  Rispondi citando
Novizio

This ability's targets can sustain anywhere from 36% to 180% ability damage as well as a bleed effect. However, the player will also suffer damage from bleed OSRS Gold. So, it's important that players do not make use of this when their HP isn't sufficient in order to take them out of the game.

Runelite HD is a mod (made by a single player who is 117) that uses Old School RuneScape and gives it an HD revamp. From the time of in the year 2018 Jagex was threatening legal action against mods that were similar to this, accusing them of copyright infringement. However, these appeared to be blown away as Jagex granted their approval to this original Runelite.

However, earlier in the week, in the hours prior to when the updated Runelite HD was due for an official release the 117 group was contacted by Jagex in a letter requesting that work stop immediately and the release be delayed. However, this time it's not due to copyright rights, but instead because Jagex declares that they are making its own HD upgrade.

While that sounds somewhat fair initially, there's a huge problem. Runelite HD doesn't actually seem to be in violation of any Jagex modding guidelines. The company claims that it will release new guidelines clarify that Runelite HD does actually break its rules will be out in the coming week.

Mod creator 117 claims they tried to compromise with Jagex, even offering the option of removing their mod after Jagex was done its own efforts however, "they declined outright," possibly indicating the end of a process that Cheap RuneScape Gold had consumed "approximately over 2000 hours over the course of two years."
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Successivo
Precedente
Pagina 1 di 1
Indice del forum  ~  Cinema

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi

Vai a: