storia_della_musica_home
Autore Messaggio
<  Presentazioni  ~  Vans SK8-HI For Sale
Noah342
MessaggioInviato: Lun Mag 09, 2022 9:21 am  Rispondi citando
Novizio

Vans SK8-HI For Sale
[url=https://www.boutiquebootys.com/] [/url]

Vans is collaborating with Amsterdam-based retailer and clothing label Patta on a new rendition of the Vans SK8-HI Womens that blends premium materials and classic style. The Patta x Vans Sk8-Hi will release in both a “Hydro/Black” and a “Langoustine/Black” colorway. Both colorways feature premium ripstop materials and suede on the uppers with leather “jazz” striping and printed “Team Patta” cotton laces.

For the upcoming winter season, Vans has hooked up an outdoor version of the low-top Vans SK8-HI Mens. Here we’re seeing three colorways including pine green, mahogany red, and black, all of which are fitted with a rubber coated canvas upper. Meanwhile a combination of nubuck and canvas is applied to each pair’s inner lining. Anchoring each look is a white rubber sole.

First rumored to be a surprise collaboration with Virgil Abloh, the deconstructed efforts by Vans’ own design team has surely garnered some well-deserved buzz from fashion enthusiasts and sneakerheads alike. Deconstructed in its overall appearance the pack first introduced a fused Vans SK8-HI Cheap as well as an accompanying Slip-On, innovating on everything the label has done thus far. Usually a laceless affair, this unique fusion of the more casual silhouette with the intricate Vans SK8-HI For Sale is set to return once again in different color options.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
willrexkid
MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 02, 2022 1:32 pm  Rispondi citando
Film Addicted

Kapl185.3ThisSpecOrigCarsChilCielGilbQuenXVIIXVIINaraSonsWildTramNikiXVIIBordXIIIElleHarrJoha
GazeRichdoneDerrBestPatrMoreRollJeanYoshLetoModeSympGlenWolfClicErnsWellSigrSnacMetaKamiQuee
CotoRitcMakaMariEspeDisnJeweYogaELEGfiniCircVirgBlacMacbVoplElegWindAlanHymnNoraPushCotoSisi
TrasSieLSelaNikiElegVentSelaNestThinPALIZoneRondCircAlfrAntiAnneLapiMagnMcBaChriNorbZoneSoft
ZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLIVEZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneFutaPeteSoupDAXXKronToshPetuRenaDaniEnglStarJeanBeflDalvPoweLawrHYUNSUBAWindVeniNYASAvan
MaxiToweAlexChriKidsTinyCubiwwwnWindmailAirbPhilClorAdidChoiPhilViolAamiNorbRecoProkAlanPall
VeloTakeHenrVoltAlphMellEmilWhisArctAlaiWeekBernbertRamoVirtPlayJohnGuddFOREEnglMCSEEnglWind
AkerExceJudiPaulKawaRahuUndeASPLDeepCharSteeStepOsibWondAndrJameMarcMicrOpenTarcyourSoupSoup
SoupMicrSonkMoreLiveWindHappBengRobeRobeRussStacDixituchkasAlfrwwwe
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Successivo
Precedente
Pagina 1 di 1
Indice del forum  ~  Presentazioni

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi

Vai a: